Sault Ste. Marie Residents: Follow These Mould Safety Tips If You Suspect Mold
If you see visible mould, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mould infestation throughout your home. When mould is disturbed, the mould can release microscopic mould spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Sault Ste. Marie for mould remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mould.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mould growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mould.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Sault Ste. Marie specializes in mould cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mould problem quickly and safely.